Building a DIY solar panel isn’t really that tough and it can be made with a small investment of less than $200. On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately 1,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could have a collection of all that energy, we could certainly power our homes and offices at simply no cost. The present solar cells available are around 15-20% effective, but that is more than enough for an entire household’s needs.
With solar panel systems, you can instantly provide free supply of electricity to a number of appliances in your household. The amount of power you can generate will depend on the number of panels you set up. As such, if you are able to build a lot of these panels, you might just be able to eliminate energy expenses altogether from your bills. This will allow you to make use of the extra money you saved on those comforts that you wanted so much.
The benefits of building a DIY solar panel include the following:
1. Solar energy is free and renewable. You can lower or even eliminate your monthly electricity bills.
2. Sunlight hours overlap nicely with peak demand. Therefore, solar panels can produce more than enough supply of electricity when it is most required.
3. Increases the value to your property significantly. This will increase your chances of recovering your initial financial outlay.
4. Your solar panels can operate with little maintenance or intervention after initial setup.
5. You can sell your excess electricity back to the electric company for generating surplus electricity.
A DIY solar panel is not complicated to install at all. The idea is catching on so fast. I'm sure there is at least one person in your neighborhood that has installed DIY solar panels themselves. Or you can research more on solar power systems that have proven track records.
Why pay thousands when a DIY solar panel can be completed for less than $200. All you need to do is to build a box (panel) with a glass top, out of the readily obtainable materials for the solar cells, which are surprisingly inexpensive, put the cells in the box and do the wiring. There are a few terrific manuals available to assist your building process. In addition, there will be a step by step instructional video to direct you along the way.
If you are interested to learn how to build a DIY solar panel, visit:
You may also want to get your installation guide here:
Useful information solar panel systems:
LearnHowToBuildASolarPanel.blogspot.com presents you with wealth of information on solar panel systems. With us, you will learn how to build a solar panel and the various uses and benefits of this amazing system. Save over 80% of your electrical bills and protect our environment today!