How To Build Solar Panels - A solar panel is capable of supplying electrical power to all household appliances and can be quite substantial. Solar panels can be made in a modular fashion; you can first install the basic requirements and gradually adding more panels to it.
The process of learning how to build a solar panel isn't that difficult. All you need is some guidance on aspects such as:
• How to assess the solar panel power rating to meet your needs
• Where to purchase the solar cells
• How to interconnect the cells to obtain the desired voltage and current capacity
• How to assemble the solar panel
• How to install the solar panel
There are many guides available to provide more in-depth explanations. These guides cost won’t go for more than $50. They provide step-by-step assembly and installation instructions with pictures and video where necessary. Obtain one of these guides, study thoroughly and now you are ready to build your very own home solar power systems.
The procedure of installation:
1. Organise the solar cells in rows on the plywood sheet, with the back of the cells on the plywood and in the configuration suggested in the DIY instructional guide.
2. Holes are required to be drilled in the plywood sheet so that the wires connecting the cells can be taken through to the back. Interconnect the cells as per the instructions.
3. Position a backing board on the back of the plywood so that the interconnected wires are held in place and sealed.
4. A sheet of glass must be placed over the top of the solar cells
5. Place a framing piece over this assembly (as would be done in framing a photograph)
6. Seal the edges of the assembly, and your solar power system is ready.
The assembly procedure described above is the basic process of assembling your own solar panels. You can improvise on it in order to make it more durable.
If you are interested to look at recommended guides on how to build solar panels, visit: http://www.greenearth4energy.com
You may want to get your installation guide here:
Useful information home solar power systems:
LearnHowToBuildASolarPanel.blogspot.com presents you with wealth of information on solar panel systems. With us, you will learn how to build a solar panel and the various uses and benefits of this amazing system. Save over 80% of your electrical bills and protect our environment today!